Skip to main content

Contact Us

Who to Contact

If you have questions about your student, the classroom teacher or the school, please use the Contact Us button on each school’s homepage.

Each school website and district department page has a contact page where you can find specific contact details for that school or department and its staff.

Who to Contact


If you are unable to find the answer to your question after visiting our Who to Contact resources, please fill out the general inquiry form below.

General Inquiries

University Place School District
3717 Grandview Drive W
University Place, Washington 98466
Phone: (253) 566-5600
Fax: (253) 566-5607